Its party time again! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you've been working on or what great frugal thrifty score you've found! My plans for this week is to makeover my antique dresser and mirror so keep your eyes open. I'm so excited I've found an Annie Sloan distributor here locally. Though I like my diy chalk paint, at times I just don't feel like mixing it up. This will be my first time using ASCP so eager to see if all the hype is true; truly hope so! I may also have a final reveal on my bathroom!!!
Now on to:
- Link up your projects, recipes, makeovers, thrifty finds, recycles, etc!
- Link to your actual post and not your blogs home page.
- Please be courteous and add a link ( my button or text) to your post so others can see it and find the party. The more the merrier and it will help our party grow. Necessary to be featured!
- If you haven't already, I'd appreciate if you'd become a follower. Leave a comment and I'll follow back.
- Feel free to add up to 3 links.
- Let's remember this is a party, so do some mingling and visit at least 2 of the links. If you leave a comment, they may become your new follower. -_^