This is how it started (already started painting with leftover diy chalk paint when I remembered before photos).
Next I painted the inside pink with more chalk paint.
After I rubbed on Blue Pearl fabric paint which is what gives it the soft glow. (sorry forgot to take pics) I hot glued the rolled pearl strand and jewel embellishments. Finished with black cords to make the handle to give it the look of a satchel purse!
Once again, you've all amazed me with your never ending creativity and talents! I'm sorry I didn't have anything to share this week but my health has the hiccups lately and just keeps going back and forth! lol I do have a few quicky crafts going I've begun and hope to show them soon.
So now lets check out the feature from last week.
My favorite of the week is this gorgeous bone china teacup @:
Cloches and Lavender
The Thrifty Challenge
The Decor Scene
Love Bakes Good Cakes , you must check out the recipe.
Distressed Donna Down Home
Woman In Real Life
Peaches and Bees
Thank you all for sharing your wonderful frugal finds and beautiful crafts! Please feel free to grab my new featured button from my sidebar.
- Link up your projects, recipes, makeovers, thrifty finds, recycles, etc!
- Link to your actual post and not your blogs home page.
- Please be courteous and add a link ( my button or text) to your post so others can see it and find the party. The more the merrier and it will help our party grow. Necessary to be featured!
- If you haven't already, I'd appreciate if you'd become a follower. Leave a comment and I'll follow back.
- Feel free to add up to 3 links.
- Let's remember this is a party, so do some mingling and visit at least 2 of the links. If you leave a comment, they may become your new follower. -_^