WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

August 27, 2012

Frugal Treasures Features*

Well its a new week and you've all been true to form with your talents.  It gets more and more difficult to pick features each week.  First let me apologize to all who added my button only to have it disappear from their blog later in the week.  I'm not sure what happened but I have since fixed the problem.  So feel confident and grab a button! :  -)   Now I'll start with the one which you made most popular with the most clicks.
This would be Debbie-dabble for her Pretty Bathroom




My favorite of the week is also from Debbie-dabble.  If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I love blue/white decor especially china and ceramics.  So my eyes popped when I saw this at Debbie's!  I shamefully admit I was envious for a moment, but its passing. : )  This is a must read; unbelievable price!


Gail at Purple Hues and Me made this beautiful jewelry!


Annie at Peaches and Bees with this adorable sling bookshelf created by her hubby and herself!


Life on Lakeshore Drive  shares this beautifully ornate mirror frame!


Biljana once again shares her beautiful shabby paint techniques on this beautiful wedding chest!
  
I thank you all for sharing your wonderful projects and awesome frugal treasure finds!  Feel free to grab the button below!

Don't forget this weeks party starts at 6pm this evening!  Hope you all have a good week and hopefully have something great to share with you before weeks end. -_^  : )
~Barbe~

6 comments:

  1. Thank You Barbe for featuring me!!! I am really truly honored! As a newbie, I have met so many endearing bloggers and can't seem to get enough of the blogging world. Thanks for being one of my favorites. I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbe!!
    O MY!! Not one but 2 honors for my posts!!

    I am blushing, can you see???

    Thanks so much for these honors!!

    Many Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great features, that ornate mirror frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear Barbe for featuring my chest:-)
    Have a beautiful day, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring our bookshelf! I'm grabbing your new button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my frame!! You made my day. I am so honored. HUGS, sweet friend! Headed to link up to this week's party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket