- Link to your actual post and not your blogs home page.
- Please be courteous and add a link ( my button or text) to your post so others can see it and find the party. The more the merrier and it will help our party grow. Necessary to be featured!
- If you haven't already, I'd appreciate if you'd become a follower. Leave a comment and I'll follow back.
- Link up your projects, recipes, makeovers, thrifty finds, recycles, etc!
- Feel free to add up to 3 links.
- Let's remember this is a party, so do some mingling and visit at least 2 of the links. If you leave a comment, they may become your new follower. -_^
I often party with these ladies:
I like the new blog look! Thanks for hosting again.ReplyDelete
Thanks for this great party!ReplyDelete
Aren't you fancy - new look and I loved the jewelry when the postman rang twice! Thank you for hosting.
You had a makeover! The new look is fresh and looks great!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the party and have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for the invite and a great party. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting Barbe. I linked up 3 of my frugal posts that I hope your readers will enjoy. I'm your newest follower. Thank you for stopping by my blog too. Have a great day!!! :)ReplyDelete
Hi, Thanks for hosting this wonderful party. Hope you are enjoying good health...ConnieReplyDelete
Thanks so much for your visit and kind remarks!!
And thank you for the invite to your party!! Isigned up to follow you, added your party button to my side bar and added your party to the parties I routinely link up to.
I will link up my current post on my bathroom this coming Tuesday, okay? I will also link up my last post on my Thrift Store finds this coming Tuesday too if that is okay???
I see you have Moss Rose dishes on your Header pics!! Love Moss Rose!!