Once again you've all been so busy shopping for great frugal finds; cooking yummy recipes, and creating awesome projects! So on with this weeks features:
The most popular per clicks goes to Biljana.
My favorite this week is The Thrifty Challenge I love a creative teacher! With all the economic set backs they have such a hard time and often come out of pocket to keep their little ones imaginations soaring. Such an inspiring post, check it out!
Cloches & Lavender designed these beautiful French pots! Definitely on my todo list!
Alderberry Hill shared yummy Smiley Face Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Daniela @ Frugal Aint Cheap shared a cute kitchen which worked around rental restrictions!
Kristy @ 4 The Love of Wood brought this worn cabinet back to life! You must see the before picture!!!
Jill @ A Little Bit of Everything shares some great frugal treasures she found! Love this little potbelly bank!
Cute scrabble ring from Family Budgeting.
Thank you all for linking up and sharing each week! If you've been featured, please grab your button on my sidebar! Now on to this weeks Frugal Treasures Tuesday party!
First a few instructions: Please, please, please . . . remember to add a link to the party in your post! This is the second time I passed on a feature because there was no link. I don't mean to be picky but this is how we promote the party and help it to grow which means more fun for all. : )
- Link up your projects, recipes, makeovers, thrifty finds, recycles, etc!
- Link to your actual post and not your blogs home page.
- Please be courteous and add a link ( my button or text) to your post so others can see it and find the party. The more the merrier and it will help our party grow. Necessary to be featured!
- If you haven't already, I'd appreciate if you'd become a follower. Leave a comment and I'll follow back.
- Feel free to add up to 3 links.
- Let's remember this is a party, so do some mingling and visit at least 2 of the links. If you leave a comment, they may become your new follower. -_^