WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

September 10, 2012

Final Frugal Treasures Features!

Yes, you read right!  I'm discontinuing the Frugal Treasures party.  I so enjoy all of your projects and visiting your blogs to see whats new.  But because of health issues and life, trying to keep up with the party has gotten to be to time consuming.  I started it because it looked like it would be fun and it was!  But visiting all the links and picking the features each week is taking energy I just don't have to give.  I've realized I haven't been putting much time into writing for my blog, which is a source of comfort and release for me.

I will still be visiting each of you on a regular basis; connected to most of you through emails now so I can keep up.  I hope you'll still come by each week for a visit.  I'm hoping to use this time to get more of my projects completed and be able to share more of my home, tips, and thoughts with you all.  Thanks to all of you for your support these past 6 months.

Now for this weeks features . . . guess what . . . its EVERYONE!!!  That's right, I'm ending the party with a bang and all of you will be featured. : -)
My favorite this week goes to Alderberry Hill for this adorable Sweater Pumpkin!




The most popular chosen by your clicks:
Love Bakes Good Cakes


Debbie-Dabble


ThriftScore


Decorating with Cents


Distressed Donna Down Home


Cloches & Lavender


Family Budgeting
car boot booty, car boot, art set kids

Decor & Harmony


Rooted In Thyme


The Thrifty Challenge


Thoroughly Modern Me


2ndhand Moon


So there you go and thank you all!  Please feel free to grab the button below for the last time.  :  -)

Enjoy your week and hope to share a few more things, shopping scores, paint projects, etc . . . this week!
~Barbe~

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature...makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best with your health, Barbe, and we understand! I will still enjoy reading about your adventures so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to see your party go - but I also understand the time commitment. I wish you all the best and thank you for all the wonderful parties! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie, thank you for your support. It was surprising how much it took out of me. I hope you'll keep stopping by and I look forward to keeping up with your recipes.
      Barbe

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Barbe. You were one of the first parties I followed when I started blogging. I have enjoyed every minute spent browsing through the posted links and have made blogger friends. My raven and his pumpkins will proudly wear your feature button in honor of an inspirational woman with a zeal for life.

    I will be back, however, to see those dining chairs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna,
      Thank you so much for your kind words. I've so enjoyed partying with you and seeing what you'll come up with each week. I'll be stopping by to keep up with your many transformations. Take care . . .
      Barbe

      Delete
  5. Barbe,
    Thanks so much for hosting the party as long as you did! I know how timeconsuming just posting and following can be , let alone hosting a party to boot. I thought about hosting a party but I can hardly find time now so it is totally out of the question until I am no longer working...
    I will still be following you .....
    Take care...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, it was a lot more time consuming than I imagined. You get so caught up in checking out every post and being sure to thank them for taking the time to join the party. I already miss hosting but also have noticed I'm getting more done. I used to stay up late at night to make sure everything was done on time. Now I'm getting the rest my health needs. It was fun while it lasted. : )
      Hope you have a good week and thanks for still following. I'm still following you also.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting every week.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to see the party end, but I know how much time this stuff can take up! So, I completely understand. Thanks for being our lovely host. Let's keep in touch. Joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad to hear the party is over, but we support your decision! Wishing the best with your health and life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbe,
    Thanks for hosting this linky party :) I give props to anyone who does, I can only imagine the time hosting takes. I have enjoyed getting to know you and also seeing what you have been up to. My wish for you is good health and to always be stylish and creative. Thanks for the goodbye button! You are a classy lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Vicky,
      It was a lot of fun hosting the party. I've enjoyed getting to know you also. Maybe now I'll have more time to try some of those yummy recipes you've been sharing. Thanks and hope we can keep in touch; really enjoy your blog.
      Barbe

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket