I'm so happy to be back to blogging after a short hiatus. Needed to take a short break; life and health issues. But I'm a bit better and miss sharing your goodies and creative projects. I don't have any projects to share, though I have about 3 going at once . . . (you know how we do)! lol
But I did want to share a lovely surprise I found in the garden this morning. Remember the Rose of Sharon bush that I've been nursing for a year now? Well, she rewarded me with this:
Isn't it lovely!!! If you've forgotten what it looked like here is the before; three weeks of no water while I was on vacation (read full story here ):
This is what it looked like when I dug it up from across the street; yes I had permission. -_^
And there is a promise of more blooms in progress!
A few reminders please:
- Please link to your post and not your blog home page.
- Link up your recipes, thrifty scores, crafts, projects. (No direct links to Etsy shops, and no giveaways or blog hops)
- You must add a link, text or my button, some where on your post back to the party so others can find it and join us. (This is necessary to be featured)
- If you aren't already, I'd appreciate if you'd follow me via Linky, GFC, Network Blog, or Pinterest. If you leave a comment, I'll follow back. : )
- Try and visit the link before and after yours. This will help our party to grow with more links to visit.
- Please don't add more than 3 links.