WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

July 31, 2012

Frugal Treasures Tuesday #19

Hello Everyone!
I'm so happy to be back to blogging after a short hiatus.  Needed to take a short break; life and health issues.  But I'm a bit better and miss sharing your goodies and creative projects.  I don't have any projects to share, though I have about 3 going at once . . . (you know how we do)! lol
But I did want to share a lovely surprise I found in the garden this morning.  Remember the Rose of Sharon bush that I've been nursing for a year now?  Well, she rewarded me with this:



Isn't it lovely!!!  If you've forgotten what it looked like here is the before; three weeks of no water while I was on vacation (read full story here ):



This is what it looked like when I dug it up from across the street; yes I had permission. -_^


And there is a  promise of more blooms in progress!

Now let's get on with the Frugal Treasures party:
A few reminders please:

  • Please link to your post and not your blog home page.
  • Link up your recipes, thrifty scores, crafts, projects. (No direct links to Etsy shops, and no giveaways or blog hops)
  • You must add a link, text or my button, some where on your post back to the party so others can find it and join us. (This is necessary to be featured)
  • If you aren't already, I'd appreciate if you'd follow me via Linky, GFC, Network Blog, or Pinterest.  If you leave a comment, I'll follow back. : )
  • Try and visit the link before and after yours.  This will help our party to grow with more links to visit.
  • Please don't add more than 3 links.
Thanks so much for returning and your support!
~Barbe~


7 comments:

  1. I hope you are well now Barbe! Thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo, I am better, energy level just not where I want it. lol
      Barbe

      Delete
  2. Barbe, happy to hear you're feeling much better. Your Rose of Sharon looks similar to our hibiscus over here. Glad to see it's thriving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, the Rose of Sharon and Hibiscus are in the same plant family. Honestly, the only difference I see is in the size of the blooms! lol So happy to see you back for a visit.
      Barbe

      Delete
  3. I am so glad to have you back! Thank you for the email letting me know you had started up the party again. I loved that desk redo with its dark wax. I probably took more than my share of your links, but wanted to make you feel especially wanted. I keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww . . ., how sweet you are Donna. I appreciate you coming back to the party each week. And thank you for your kind words, too! Actually, if you mean the vanity, I used a clear wax for it. If you mean the blue nightstand that used to be a desk, I used a clear wax on it also. : )
      Barbe

      Delete
  4. Hi, Good to hear you are doing better. Thanks for hosting this party...Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket