Lovely Yellow Sofa Table. You should see her Motivational Pallet Sign and diy graphite paper, inspirational. So be sure to check out her blog. I know I will be visiting regular. Thank you so much for the nomination Stacey.
Here is how it works:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
So here is 7 random facts about myself:
- Blue and white are my favorite color combination.
- I dream in DIY color projects.
- I owned my computer for a month before going on the internet. I wanted to be familiar with the securitywas afraid of accidentally opening a porn website.
- I sing on a daily basis. Grew up hearing my mom singing every morning and to me that equals love and home.
- I have faith God can bring me through anything.
- I've dreamed of going to Ireland since I was 7yrs old! I read a book about it in the library and its been a wish ever since.
- I still enjoy handwritten letters.
- Distressed Down Home Donna
- Decor Harmony
- Alderberry Hill
- Decorating With Cents
- Ivy and Elephants
- Confessions of a Plate Addict
- Design Par Deux
- Embracing Change
- Savvy Southern Style
- Its Overflowing
- Biljana Shabby
- Uniquely Yours or Mine
- Decorating Files
- Show Me Crafting
- Woman In Real Life
Thank you so much Stacey for nominating for this award. I feel honored and special. *smile*
Sorry about the post format, not sure what's going on but trying to fix it. *_*
Hope everyone had a great weekend and don't forget the Frugal Treasures Tuesday party starting at 7pm this evening! Until later . . . . .
Congratulations, Barbe, for being selected for this award. Your posts are always so positive, and you are one of the friendliest bloggers in Blogland. I really appreciate you nominating me and passing the award over, but I was nominated previously, I have decided to become an award-free blog. I know that must sound crazy, but the time involved takes away from the time I had rather spend just writing. Plus everyone who reads my blog knows pretty much all about me!ReplyDelete
Barbe, Congrats on your award, like you when I first started using a computer, my biggest fear was porn... I almost never surfed the web ;) I also want to say thanks for your nomination, I'm always flattered when someone takes the time to visit my blog. Take care.ReplyDelete
Hi Barbe, Thanks so much for nominating my blog as well! (Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I have been on vacation and had Internet problems.) I am genuinely touched! I love to interact with other bloggers and I so appreciate your lovely party each week. You are sweet! JoannReplyDelete