Hello everyone, its that time of the week again. So let's get right to the features of the week. . .Your choice of most popular belongs to Jeannie Marie of Jeannie Marie & Company for her lovely plate flowers. Truly unique and beautiful.
My favorite pic this week (which is really difficult) goes to Claiming Our Space for this beautiful, easy, and now sew pillow. She makes it sound so simple to make. And there are others . . . -_^
Talk about a great 'frugal' scores, check out Woman In Real Life! This vintage ice bucket is only the beginning of her thrifty finds.
I fell in love with the tablescape by Cloches & Lavender for her Sunday dinner. You must check out the chocolate icecream dessert she made, with tutorial, easy and luscious.
Looking for a way to save that favorite blouse that was stained? Check over at Crazy Thrifty Crafts for this fun and easy project! A bleach pen, for real??? I have to try this.
How about a great cool and healthy snack for the kids, of all ages! These Bananicles(banana pops) by Parents of a Dozen! I'm so putting this on my list for quick summer goodies for the grandkids!
So there we are for this weeks features. Thank you all so much for sharing. Please feel free to grab the button below.
- Please add a link to the party, text or my button, somewhere on your post so others can join us.
- Make sure your you link to your post and not your main blog page.
- Link up your frugal finds, crafts, recipes, photos, special moments, inspirations,etc. (No direct links to Etsy shops and no giveaways please)
- If you aren't already, I'd love if you'd become a follower via, Linky, GFC, or Blog Network. And please leave a comment so I can follow back. : )
- Please try and visit at least 2 other links so we can build the party and meet some great bloggers.
- You may add up to 3 links.