Yes, I'm finally on my way home after a glorious vacation. I'm still reeling with joy from the birth of my new grand-daughter! Already missing both grand-daughters. . . : -( But I guess I'll have to take a quick trip sometime this fall to get my grandma-fix before the winter sets in up in the Northwest!!! : -) This weekend I'll be attending our annual 3-day Bible Convention, so really excited about that.
Although I've been checking in, I've missed all of you and bloggerworld. I can't wait to see what you've all been working on now that the weather is warmer and kids are out of school. What has been your great frugal find lately? What fabulous project have you completed? I'm hoping to finish my vanity this week. Finishing the vanity will be the final piece of my long awaited Bathroom Makeover. So watch for a complete reveal soon!
Now let's get this party started! As usual, to prevent chaos . . ., bring organization thus a few rules:
- I'd appreciate if you're not a follower, please follow through GFC, Linky, or Networked Blogs.
- Link up your creations, inspirations, photos, or projects; no direct links Etsy shops please.*
- Please link directly to your post,not you blog main page.
- Be courteous and add a link back to the party on your post so others may enjoy it.
- You may add up to 3 links of you treasures.