WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

June 18, 2012

Frugal Treasures Tuesday Features!

Welcome and Happy Monday!
I've decided to do the features from last weeks party in a separate post.  The Frugal Treasures link party will be up tomorrow evening!  So lets get on with the features.

Once again you've all have made my job very difficult in trying to pick only a few links to feature each week.  You're just so talented and amazing.  So as usual, I'll start with the link which received the most clicks:
Congratulations to Peggy over at  Crazy Thrifty Crafts for her post on 'Garage Sale Tips'!  I love that so many took the time to check it out.  Her tips were simple and to the point and as a long time regular in having yard/garage sales, she was on the money.  One tip I can use now that my health has changed was in getting a young person to help you out.  Plus they can make money by selling a few of their own things.  Genius!!!
  



My fave for the week is from Anu over at My Dream Canvas.  These lavender glass pieces are just beautiful!


Donna at Distressed Donna Down Home shares these lovely tags which will take any gift of product to the next level.  Aren't those fun?  She has a large variety to check out at her blog.
 

How about these fun fonts to add pizzazz to your blog!  Head over to Alderberry Hill for the links.


So are you a bit chippy are totally chippy when it comes to furniture?  Either way, you'll love the tutorial shared by Connie at Shabby For Sure on repairing her great table find.  By the way, you have to check out what she did with a vintage old sink she found . . . so Fabulous!!!


Well that's it for our features.  Thank you all for taking the time to share your treasures and projects.  If you've been featured, please feel free to get my new button on the right side bar.  Don't forget the Frugal Treasures Party link will be up tomorrow by 5pm PST!

By the way, . . . do I have some goodies to share with you from my vacation shopping!!! lol  Yeah, got a little carried away and had to borrow a suitcase to bring it all home.  -_^  Plus the reveal of my little vanity and thus a completed bathroom.  Also, some really fun guest post coming up soon!  Yep, this girl is going to be a busybee! lol
~Bee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket