First is the cute little foot stool! I've been looking for a footstool of the right height for years. My use is for when I'm attending my Bible Conventions, it will keep my feet slightly elevated so they won't swell so much! It also works the same way for when I'm traveling. I plan on adding a handle to the side to make it easier for carrying. I have nerve issues in my legs and feet so this is very important for me and a major score!
Now on to party. I want to thank you all for taking the time to share your work. This was the best party so far, lots more links. But this also made it even more difficult to choose which ones to feature.
Well my favorite this week goes to Andrea @ Cottage Market for her creative way of thinking outside of the box when creating this beautiful lace necklace. She also included the simple tutorial! I've got to make me one of these!
Jeanne @ Perfect Imperfections brought this little table to life for a friend. The story about this table is a must read, very moving.
Brandi @ Don't Disturb This Groove took a simple jar and created a spring center piece!
This cute heart-shaped mirror was found in the basement by JoKnows @ Woman In Real Life.
Jenni over at Abandoned Antlers shares her thrift store finds including this beautiful soup tureen. You should see the beautiful china and linen she also found.
If you were featured please feel free to grab a button below or from my side bar to the right.
- Link up any of your found treasures, great buys, inspiring projects, crafts, photos, or recipes. Please not Etsy shops or giveaways.
- Would really appreciate it if you'd become a follower and leave a comment so I can follow back.
- Please place on your post a link back to the party so others can find the party; either my button or text link. This will also make it easier for you to check back and see if you've been featured! -_*
- Please, try and take the time to visit some of the other links so the party will keep growing. If you leave a comment you may gain a new follower, also. : )
- No more than 3 links, please.