WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

July 13, 2012

Crafts on the Quick!

Hello, and how's your day going.  Me, I'm still waiting to find out about the big news! -_^  Until I do, I'm avoiding starting any big projects as once I get started don't bother me! lol  So I thought I'd share a couple of my quick projects.  Let's start with the little wooden slat planter I showed on an earlier post.

   BEFORE
AFTER 
So what do you think?  Def an improvement.  I love the punch of yellow to bring in the summer.


 Here you can see the little sticker I put on it up close.  It reads, "A beautiful garden is a work of heart."  I should have painted the entire area before adding the sticker, but it was a whatever comes to me type project.




Here it is sitting amidst my big leaf plants.  Did you notice my frog on the second shelf with the creeping charlie plant growing from it?  I so love frogs in the garden, ceramic ones that is. lol
Since we're out in the garden, I think I'll share how my plants are doing even though we've been dealing with 3 digit temps. *_*  











So there you have it for now.
So there you have it for now.  Hope you're all have an awesome week and staying cool.  Stay tuned for updates on my big news.  Remember to share the love and invite others to our party going on through Sunday at 7pm.
~Barbe~
Your kind words and great tips shared in your comments make my day.  Thank you*
I'm sharing with these parties:
Power of Paint Party @ Domestically Speaking
I Love Fridays Party @ Petals to Picots
It's Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Creek Cottage
Cottage Garden Party @ Fishtail Cottage
Fertilizer Friday @ Tootsie Time
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

8 comments:

  1. Your planter is so cute and your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      And thanks so much for visiting and leaving a comment. I'll be by to visit you also. : )
      Barbe

      Delete
  2. Hi Barbe: Love the slat planter with it's new coat of paint, and the cannas blooming in your garden are amazing--what a striking feature. Take care--have an excellent weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Athena, and thank you. I'm just crazy for cannas and that yellow and red combo is one of my favorites.

      Delete
  3. The planter is great! Good job! Love the canna too. It's so brilliant in color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Beth,
      Yes, that yellow is my fave. Thanks so much for stopping by and especially for your comment. : )

      Delete
  4. love the planter, but those blooms are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! thank you for linking up to this weeks garden party over here at Fisthail Cottage! oxox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tracie,
      Thanks so much for your comment. What I love about this canna is the flower and the leaves are gorgeous. : )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket